GCSE & A Level Computer Science
You may be looking for resources to support your child with their Computer Science studies. Online resources can provide additional activities and revision notes to support school led learning. To help, we have pulled together some resources available online that you may want to explore further.
During Covid 19 many online maths resources have been made free to access or at a reduced fee. This list is not exhaustive, and we’re always keen to hear your recommendations of helpful Computer Science resources that we can share with other parents, so please do get in touch.
- BBC Bitesize
- Craig and Dave – free videos on each aspect of GCSE and A Level Computer Science
- Isaac Computing – Specifically A Level, but they also run a number of online (and in normal time face-to-face) events
- TED ED – Curriculum Specific, short, TED talks – students need to search for the topic.
- Click View – online bookmarks for subject specific videos
- Code Academy
- The National Museum of Computing – Bletchley Park
- Bletchley Park
- Centre for Computing History – Cambridge
- Science Museum – London
- cs4fn – online magazine for Computer Science
- BBC Programming – series of videos about Computer Science and IT
If you are looking for targeted tuition led by qualified teachers, face to face or online then we’re here to help. Complete the enquiry form via the links below and we’ll get back to you to discuss your child’s needs further.