The Community Schools is a cooperative of successful classroom teachers who are passionate about supporting their students to discover the joy of learning and to achieve at or above their potential. We all love our teaching and find it to be a privilege to work closely with our students, teaching them as individuals within a small group to achieve far more for them than we can within a larger school class.
- All our tutors are experienced and successful classroom teachers
- Face to Face and Online Tutoring
- Shared Tutoring (maximum of three students) and One to One Tutoring
- Students commit to a term of 10 weekly sessions
- Successfully supporting students for 10 years
- Students achieve and most often exceed predicted grades
- Affordable Prices
- Summer School and Grade Booster Revision are available during the holidays
Our tutoring helps to
- improve student understanding
- build student confidence
- boost student grades
- engender the joy of learning
Community Schools students invariably become happier people as their achievements and confidence grow.
Applications for our Face to Face and Online courses are currently open. We allocate places on a first come first served basis, but welcome students signing up part way through the term.
Please apply as soon as you can we would be glad to help.
Claire Meadows-Smith, Principal
Follow us on Instagram
Mock Like You Mean It – The Importance of Mock Exams
Enrol now for our Summer School and be ready for the new school year
- Back to School – How Tutoring Can HelpHow can online and face to face tutoring support your child now schools have reopened?
- Study habits for successBurying your head in books for hours on end isn’t always the best way to study and it can leave you feeling frustrated and demotivated
- How to Improve Your Memory for StudyingWhether revising for exams or want to improve what you remember in class, here are our top ten tips to help.