All of the Community Schools tutoring is delivered in 10 week terms. The students are committed to just one term of tutoring and have the first choice of continuing for another term.
All Community Schools tutors are fully qualified and highly experienced, DBS checked classroom teachers. They are all teachers who are passionate about supporting students to realise their true potential.
We will be using the Bramble Platform for all sessions
There is a Free introductory session in which the student becomes familiar with the Bramble Platform and the tutor has an opportunity to meet the student and to discover their strengths and weaknesses.
There is a choice of three Home Tutoring Online options
Most Subjects are available
One to One Tutoring
- Personal 1-2-1 tutoring
- 1 hour sessions
In keeping with The Community Schools ethos of making support for our students as affordable and accessible as possible our “Shared Tutoring” provides individual tuition within a shared session.
- 1-2-2 tutoring
- 75 minute sessions
- 45 minutes 1-2-1 tutoring and 30 mins of independent learning
- The tutors time is shared between 2 students
Home Tutoring Online Classroom (Our MOST accessible and affordable tutoring option)
In keeping with The Community Schools ethos of making support for our students as affordable and accessible as possible our “Home Tutoring Online Classroom” provides personal tuition for an entire course to be followed EITHER alongside the equivalent school course or stand alone for home-schooled students.
Available for Year 7 to Year 11
- Key topics and skills for success covered each week
- (Content to be published in advance)
- 2 x 60 min lessons – all students in group session
- Consolidation practice set for each student (Homework)
- 15 min 1-2-1 personal tutorial for each student to focus on individual needs