Why You Should Consider Taking an Easter Grade Booster Revision Course
During our successful Easter Grade Booster Revision Courses we offer students just the correct amount of support from experienced and successful classroom teachers.
Running from Monday 29th March to Saturday 10th April, we give students the knowledge and confidence to prepare and face their GCSE or A Level assessments in the summer term.
What parents and students say about our courses?
Here are just some of the reasons students and parents highly recommend our Grade Booster Revision Courses
- They are not one-size-fits-all crammer courses, and:
- They are personalised Exam Revision tutoring sessions and have a focus on the Key topics and Skills required for success, and:
- The tutoring team is made up of friendly, enthusiastic and experienced tutors, and:
- We ensure small informal groups of similar ability
- We offer lots of encouragement – just what you, the student, needs at this crucial time
Easter Face to Face Grade Booster Courses
We run Face to Face courses for GCSE and A Level Students. These take place at our Bury St Edmunds Learning Centre, ASK House, 2 Northgate Ave, IP32 6BB
- Single three hour sessions
- Morning and Afternoon sessions are available.
- We never have more than four students of similar ability in a group
- Many subjects available
- Both GCSE and Year 12 and Year 13 A Level Grade Boosters available
- The tutoring is tailored to the needs of each individual student.
- Cost is £70 per GCSE session, and this is discounted to three sessions for £150
- Cost is £100 per A Level session, and this is discounted to three sessions for £240
Easter Online Grade Booster Courses
And if you are looking for online support, we also run an Easter Online Grade Booster Courses for GCSE students:
- 3 day courses
- Morning and Afternoon courses available
- Free online trial/consultation with the tutor
- Course content is created around the needs of the students, with a focus on the key topics and skills required for success.
- We never have more than six students of similar ability in a group
- Many GCSE subjects available
- Cost is £100 for the course of 6.75 hours of tutoring
- As a student, you engage in two 60 minute shared lessons. This takes place with the tutor via our digital classroom* and:
- A set of consolidation questions is set by the tutor for the students to work on. This is individual to you, and:
- As a student you receive a 15 minute personal 1-2-1 tutorial. This is to both celebrate your achievements and to help you focus on key areas for development
To find out more contact Claire on 07747 037441 or email: email@example.com
* Please note that we assure you complete anonymity for students during our Grade Booster Revision Online Courses, and our digital classroom is designed so that students are unable to see or hear each other, only the tutor can see you.
If you are worried about being with other students, or if you are shy or feel worried about speaking aloud, we can reassure you that your work and words will be completely private to you.